Please go to the 5 card Minor system section for a description of a new
1C, 1D, 2C and 2D bid as a replacement of the standard American 1C, 1D, 2C and
I am working on a computer bidding program which uses the following
- Develop a bidding system base on statistical analysis of billions of
- Ability to enter all the information about the opponent's bid including
multi types of bidding. This may require a previous knowledge of the
detail description of the opponent's bidding system.
- Have a huge database of known common situations so that it does not have
to run that many simulations of hands during the bidding period.
- Run some simulations of hands to complete the analysis or for situations
that the data base do not have data. (computer can do this and human players
- Hand evaluation base on card combinations and distributions calculated by
statistical analysis of billions of bridge hands. (computer can do this and
human players cannot)